The Dark Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Twilight

The forces of evil collide with the good. It's good vs bad.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiroshi Renshe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiroshi Renshe
Co-webmaster/Angel Lord
Hiroshi Renshe

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hiroshi Renshe Empty
PostSubject: Hiroshi Renshe   Hiroshi Renshe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Name: Hiroshi Renshe

Race: Angel Lord

Town: Gogyou

Bio/History: Extremely powerful and known for his abilities in light manipulation, Hiroshi is a lord among angels and humans. Ever since he was born, he's had white wings, and they've been slowly growing for years, continuing to grow once every year.

Technique(s): Light Blast-Hiroshi fires a large beam of light at his opponent that fires out of his chest, capable of knocking an opponent back 10 yards, and is very effective against demons.
Chilling Light-Hiroshi surrounds his opponent in light, causing them to become temporarily paralyzed, and if the opponent is a demon, it usually paralyzes them for a longer time than humans or angels.
Light of Dawn-Hiroshi manipulates all of the light in the surrounding area into a solid ball, which he then tosses at his opponent.

Weapon(s): a large, cross-shaped, two-handed sword which i keep strapped to my back

Appearance: see avy

Last edited by Hiroshi Renshe on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshi Toshiro
Webmaster/Demon Master
Hoshi Toshiro

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character sheet
Techniques:

Hiroshi Renshe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi Renshe   Hiroshi Renshe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://darktwilight.forumotion.net

Hiroshi Renshe
Page 1 of 1